How’d your Monday go? Mine went something like this:
- Drive to Boston in bumper to bumper traffic, resulting in getting to your 10am appointment almost 30 minutes late.
- Walk around Boston doing various activities like conference calls, dropping off packages at Trustees homes, you know the drill.
- Drive to the suburbs and sit in Starbucks for several hours getting your regular 8-hours of work done in about 2 hours. Mmmm expresso.
- Drive back to Boston for another meeting.
- Drive back to the suburbs – head to the library this time – and spend another 2 hours trying to get regular work done.
- Finish workday around 6:30pm because your laptop battery is about to die.
- Then, go do errands. Return clothes that were too small. Grrr.
- Eat some dinner at the creepy mall food court (though it was tasty).
- Wander through Old Navy wondering why all shirts are either super cropped or super long. Leave.
- Get in car and realize that you have another 1.5 hours to go before you are supposed to be at your friend’s house to watch The Bachelor season finale. I mean, we must know if he picks Lauren B or JoJo for peet’s sake!
- Hit a wall. Email your friend that you’ve hit said wall and head home.
Guess what I wanted to do most of all today? Yep, watch the Bachelor at my friend’s house. However, it’s the first day of daylight savings, a Monday, and I’m pooped.
Sometimes you just need to know your limits.
P.S. Rooting for Lauren.
2 thoughts on “Knowing Your Limits”
Looks like you’d have to wait for Friday. Lolzzzz
Oh, Friday. You taught me so.